Saturday, November 27, 2010


I forgot what life is all about ... I forgot what it meant to cry ... I forgot that pretending to be happy Doesn't make you happy ... And that pretending to be smart Doesn't make you smart ... I forgot that you can't just forget the past In fear of the future ... I forgot that you can't control Falling in love .. And if you really do fall in love, Then you can't make yourself fall OUT of love .. I learned that I can love .... I learned that it's okay to mess up .. And it's okay to ask for help . And it's okay to feel like hell . I learned it's okay to complain and whine To all your friends for a whole day ... I've learnt that sometimes the things You want most, You just can't have. I've learnt that the greatest thing About life isn't the parties or the hook-ups ....

No comments:

Post a Comment